Under contract with Prime Contractors and the US Navy, Paige Decking has accomplished the removal and installation of a variety of Deck Coverings onboard various Ships.
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower
The existing deck coverings and underlayment were removed in their entirety and a surface preparation of SSPC-11 was accomplished utilizing pneumatic and electric hand tools. Installations INCLUDED:
- 195,050 sq ft of Vinyl Composition Tile (through out the ship)
- 37,895 sq ft of Electrical Grade Matting
- 31,020 sq ft of Porcelain Tile was installed in the Forward and AFT Mess Decks, Wardrooms 1, 2 and 3, and the CPO Mess and FSA Dining Area.
- 18,536 sq ft of Ceramic Tile installed in the Ships Museum, Barbershop and an additional (67) Head Conversion installations.
- 3,950 sq ft of One-Step Terrazzo in (8) Compartments
- 1,115 sq ft of Stratica Tile including the Ship's Chapel with Custom Emblem
- 530 sq yards of 100% Wool Carpet